The CITOLAB Reagent Strips are dip-and-read test stripsfor In Vitro Diagnostic Use only for testing above items in urine. Test resultmay provide information regarding the status of carbohydrate metabolism, kidney and liver function, acid-base balance, and urinary tract infection. It is measured by comparison of test paper attached to a plastic strip with the color chart blocks printed on the vial label. The strips may be read visually. They can also be read instrumentally, using urine chemistry analyzers.
CITOLAB READER 300
- Type : ReflectancePhotometer
- Dimensions: Width(275mm), Depth(250mm), Height(170mm)
- Net Weight : 1300g
- Power Supply: 12V DC/3A
- Max / Throughput : 300Tests/hour (Max 1,000 tests/hour)
- Printer : Thermal Printer
- Interface(Serial Communication) : RS232C
- Patient ID : Keyboard (included) or Barcode (optional)
- Memory : 2000 samples
- Test strips : CYBOW 10M, 11M, 2MAC, 12MAC, etc.
- Display : LCD screen
- Options : External Keyboard, Barcode scanner